Production Artist Wanted!
The HIVE is BUZZING and we’re looking for a visual problem solver and reality maker. BuzzFactory is a boutique advertising, branding and PR agency headquartered in Palm Springs. We are growing and are looking for passionate, energetic creative individuals to join our team. We service Southern California and have strong category experience in golf, events, healthcare, lifestyle, hospitality and tourism and work with many of the areas leading brands. This is an inside position, freelancing or working from home is not an option.
- Interpret established brand concepts for various clients and articulate those brands across a wide variety of traditional and new media formats.
- Work with Account Management and the Creative Director to meet client and deadline needs and to ensure a quality creative product.
- Revise, proof and build print and digital ready artwork.
- Show flexibility, a willingness to learn, and apply enthusiasm to both administrative and creative duties.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- 2+ years experience in a similar industry – prior agency experience preferred.
- Understands file formats and basic print (CMYK) and digital (RGB) production needs.
- Has basic design and layout skills in both print and digital formats.
- Understands and has the ability to perform basic graphic brand management.
- Hands on MAC computer experience working with relevant MAC design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, and MSOffice Suite.
- Ability to work with other group members (both creative and account) to ensure a quality product.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
$35,000 - $55,000 based on experience.
Email your resume and portfolio to Mark@BuzzFactory.biz. In the subject line note: Production Artist Here. Pick me!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.