Account Executive Wanted
Are you a creative problem solver with marketing and digital savvy? We want to make you into a true marketing ninja!
BuzzFactory is a boutique advertising, branding and PR agency headquartered in Palm Springs.
We are growing and looking for more passionate, energetic, creative individuals to join our team.
You’ll be working on accounts that include all kinds of fun stuff: events, lifestyle, golf, hospitality, dining, tourism and more.
- Act as the internal liaison between clients and The Hive’s creative team.
- Hold monthly client meetings to solidify strategy, communicate wins, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Work with the Creative Director to meet client deadline needs and to ensure a quality creative product.
- Write killer copy for a variety of platforms and print collateral.
- Show flexibility, a willingness to learn, and enthusiasm for both administrative and creative duties.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy, shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
- Ability to work full-time out of our Palm Springs office.
- Prior agency experience is preferred, but the ability deliver creative solutions is a must.
- Digital savvy is key. You’re an email pro, social media maven, and familiar with the ins and outs of the web.
- You must be able work with other group members (both creative and account-side) to ensure a quality product.
- We value excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- You’re organized, detail-obsessed, and can handle a fast-paced work environment without freaking out.
$35,000 - $55,000, based on experience.
Email your resume and a short introductory note to Melissa@BuzzFactory.biz. In the subject line write: Pick Me! I’m Ready To Be Your Next AE
Please include links to any social media profiles, blogs, or portfolios you’d like to share.
(The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.)